Title: Data Manager – Javelin Strategy & Research
Grade Level: To be confirmed
Javelin Strategy & Research provides strategic insights into customer transactions, increasing sustainable profits for financial institutions, government, payments companies, merchants and other technology providers.
- Providing technical advice and methodological consultation on sample design for proposal development, weighting methodologies, pre-tests and data analysis, methods to increase response rates, experiments with surveys, non-response and other survey error evaluations
- Ensuring proper cleaning and weighting of data
- Maintaining and pre-process data for analysis and interpretation
- Identifying improvements in survey processes to reduce cost and/or improve response rates.
- Assisting in program design and maintenance of survey instruments alongside research consultants and assist in the development of new surveys
- Establishing a validation and QA process for data integrity
- Identifying and set up surveys for forecast and ROI models
- Bachelors with 7 years experience in sociology, psychology, survey methodology, statistics or related field preferred
- Expert in SPSS – writing syntax and general analysis set up
- Ability to conduct multivariate analyses using complex survey data
- Experience in different forecast techniques and models and ROI model creation
- Extensive experience in dealing with large consumer datasets, cleaning and weighting techniques
- Strong skills in quantitative analysis, problem identification and resolution, task management, and interpersonal communication
- Skills in time management, personal organization, and setting priorities to meet all project, proposal, and administrative needs in a timely fashion are expected
- General familiarity with social science research and policy issues
Local candidates only please.
If interested, please visit http://www.greenwich.com/who-we-are/careers/career-opportunities to apply. Resumes received in any other manner will not be considered.
Javelin/Greenwich Associates is an equal opportunity employer.