Bulletin Intelligence delivers to senior corporate and government executives fully-customized briefings and dashboards that provide, as one Fortune 100 CEO described it, “The perfect antidote to information overload.” Clients include Fortune 500 companies and most large federal entities, including the White House. Our services include qualitative offerings such as daily custom briefings as well as quantitative offerings such as media measurement and competitive benchmarking. Each day, the Bulletin Intelligence team collects, evaluates, and summarizes content from across the world – a tremendous effort that is supported by robust methodology and technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly talented and intellectually curious Data Scientist who is interested in extracting value from massive amounts of data and solving a broad range of data related challenges. The successful candidate will join the dynamic Media Analytics Team within an established, profitable and rapidly growing company and have an opportunity to impact our business on a daily basis.
This highly inquisitive and quantitative and organized individual will:
- Extract actionable insights from large datasets using statistical, data mining and database techniques
- Enhance current media measurement methodology to ensure Bulletin Intelligence continues to produce the most accurate earned media measurement impression numbers in the industry
- Build models that evaluate advertising performance (for our ad supported products) and identify ways to improve future advertising campaign performance
- Perform statistical analyses on large, noisy datasets in order to uncover hidden patterns in media consumption and social media activity
- Work with the Editorial staff to ensure accurate, consistent scoring and data capture
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure that they are able to effectively sell our solutions
- Significant experience in advertising analytics, media analytics, and/or text analytics highly desired
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and ways to efficiently retrieve data from relational databases
- Strong theoretical understanding of statistical and data mining technologies
- Experience with at least two of the following:
- Statistical software (such as Matlab, R, SAS, SPSS, S-Plus)
- Business intelligence tools
- Data mining on large, noisy datasets
- Keen interest in data visualization
- Passion to remain current on the media and open-source intelligence space
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- 7-10 years’ experience in an analytical role
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to explain complex quantitative material in layman's terms
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Graduate degree in statistics, econometrics, computer science, operations research, mathematics or related field.
Resumes should be sent to .
Bulletin Intelligence - 15 months ago