The Informatics Team is the research and development arm of Explorys, tasked with providing meaning to the data in our system and developing methods to leverage that data in our applications. We are seeking a new team member to assist us with extracting financial healthcare data and modeling financial outcomes.
- Design and perform in-depth analysis of healthcare cost and utilization data to identify trends and drivers of inefficiency
- Assist in extracting and processing data from various internal sources and databases
- Assist data analysts to design and validate SQL code to extract, manipulate, and analyze data
- Synthesize data/information and create innovative and efficient reports, programs and databases to advise business partners and support business needs such as hospital & physician profiling
- Evaluate and interpret findings and clearly communicate them to the senior level as well as to peer software development teams
- 4 or more years of experience with data extraction, manipulation, analyzing and reporting data using statistical software packages (e.g. R, SAS, MATLAB)
- 1 or more years of experience working with health care administrative data-claims, pharmacy and clinical data (including 835, 837, UB04, 1500, and CMS)
- 1 or more years experience with relational databases and familiarity with query tools
- Experience with analytics required for Pay for Performance (P4P), Patient Centered Medical Home Programs (PCMH) and Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) programs a plus
- Experience with utilizing groupers (Episode/DRG/Risk), risk adjustment, alternate payment models, and actuarial analyses a plus
Explorys provides a secure software platform that allows healthcare systems to aggregate, analyze, manage, and research their BIG DATA to provide better patient care in a rapidly changing healthcare market.
Explorys was founded in 2009 as an innovation spinoff from Cleveland Clinic. Originally inspired by physicians and informatics leaders, Explorys combines the most powerful healthcare computing platform in the world with solutions for clinical integration, at-risk population management, cost of care measurement, and pay-for-performance.
Explorys’ healthcare customers include some of the most prominent healthcare systems in the United States, together accounting for over $52 billion in care.
Our environment is fast moving, high energy, fun, and we are growing quickly! To learn more, visit http://www.explorys.com
Explorys, Inc. - 13 months ago