Chartboost is the world's largest games only technology platform. We work with thousands of developers around the world and our network has grown to more than 16,000 mobile games. We reach 300 million monthly unique users across more than 100 countries and drive billions of impressions per month. Chartboost was founded by early employees from the company behind Tap Tap Revenge (acquired by Disney) and our employees come from several leading companies, including Google and Microsoft. We have raised $21M from Sequoia Capital and other investors. We are on fire.
We are passionate in everything we do - we work hard, and give everything we've got to make our users love us. We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions. We are product driven. We care about design, our users and their overall experience. Sound like a fit? Come join us, dream big, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming.
We are seeking a Data Scientist-Engineer to join the Growth and Analytics Team. In this role, you are expected to be comfortable working as a software engineer and a quantitative researcher. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in the mobile ad network and game commerce, and a passion for identifying and answering questions that help us build the best products to drive growth and efficiency in our network.
- Work closely with product engineering team to turn data science into product roadmap
- Answer product questions by using appropriate statistical techniques on available data
- Build the data warehouse and pipeline to drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources
- Develop best practices for instrumentation and experimentation and communicate those to product engineering teams
- Be the growth and data expert that people partner with
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or a relevant technical field, or 4+ years experience in a relevant role
- A strong passion for big data analysis and tackling challenging inference problems using quantitative approaches
- Fluency with one of these programming languages: Java, Scala or Python
- Expertise in analytic and machine learning tools like R, Matlab, Mahout or Wabbit
- Experience working with NoSQL and distributed computing tools a plus (Hadoop, Hive, BigQuery, Mongo, HBase)
- The opportunity to help build a company with the founding team.
- Stock Options - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost.
- Awesome new office space in the heart of SOMA.
- 20 days of PTO and 10 holidays per year, including your birthday!
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options.
- Free breakfast on Mondays, free lunch on Tuesdays and free dinner every evening.
- Commuter Program and 401k savings plan.
- Fully paid company-wide getaways and retreats.
- Champagne Fridays - we are growing so fast that we have new numbers to celebrate every week!
Chartboost, Inc. - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard