The Walser Auto Outlet & Reconditioning Center in South St. Paul is looking for a data services technician to photograph used vehicles and enter vehicle information into our database.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Vehicle photography
· Upload photos into Photoshop
· Data entry of vehicle equipment
· Narrative story writing of used vehicles features and history
· Chrome/PC Plus building of used vehicles and acquiring MSRP
· Floor cleaning (dust mopping and floor scrubbing) and maintenance of photo booth
· Light amount of outdoor work
· Assist in other departments as needed
This position requires extensive computer work.
Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00am-6:30pm
At Walser, we offer great career opportunities!
· Ongoing employee training and development
· Opportunity to grow within one of our 23 business units
· Full-time employees receive Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(K)
· Must have a valid driver’s license in state of residence and meet Walser driving standards
· Must have prior experience with Photoshop and Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be detail oriented and have an eye for accuracy
· Must have good problem solving skills and work well under pressure
· Must have general automotive knowledge or a willingness to learn
Ideal Candidate will have:
· Camera knowledge: shutter speed, manual focusing, F-stop settings
· Experience with photography editing software- PhotoShop or an equivalent program
· Studio lighting knowledge or understanding
· Canon digital SLR camera experience
· ADP experience
The Walser Automotive Group is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) employer.
Walser - 14 months ago