CAMP is the leading independent provider of aviation management products and services with a proven track record for 40 years. CAMP is committed to providing the highest quality products and services to the business aviation community around the globe.
We are currently seeking a Data Support Specialist to work at our Corporate Headquarters located in Ronkonkoma, NY. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the technical documents required to support the revision of maintenance programs. The Data Support Specialist will work with multiple document types and will update databases to ensure that the most recent revisions are incorporated into the database. The Data Support Specialist will transfer paper, CD-ROM and other input sources into PDF documents and coordinate with a data support team.
- Download, assemble and review technical documents and publications and link within database application.
- Track the receipt and distribution of technical documents from multiple external sources.
- Review and perform quality checks on the work performed by data support team.
- Perform other job duties as instructed by Procedural Data Analyst(s).
- Scan technical documents and assigning the created documents within the database application.
- Perform other clerical duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two (2) or more year’s clerical experience.
- Experience with Aviation Technical Publications a plus.
- Must possess excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Must be computer proficient (i.e. Word, Excel, Adobe).
- Experience in document management a plus.
CAMP offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401k with match, and educational assistance.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter/resume, along with salary history/requirements via our website: www.campsystems.com
Click on the Company link at the top of the page and then employment.
CAMP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CAMP Systems International - 13 months ago