The Account Executive, Corporate Mid Market role could be the right fit for you at Data.com. We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience.
· Developing and managing relationships within our Mid Market segment.
· Supporting complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications.
· Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Data.com, a Salesforce.com Company, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers.
· Demonstrating our product via the Web.
· Support account planning exercises
· To strategize, negotiate and help close business
· Limited Travel
· 5-7+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
· Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
· Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles.
· 4 year University Degree
· Consistent earnings of $150-200K+ plus in past Account Executive roles while carrying a minimum $1MM quota.
· Previous Sales Methodology training preferred.
· CRM experience preferred.
· Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment.
· Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Channel Sales background
· B-B Data Industry knowledge a plus
Rypple - 8 months ago