Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- To provide support in the design, development, administration and maintenance of databases and reports for enterprise systems that delivers value added solutions to fulfill the business strategies of Cook Pharmica.
Minimum Work Experience/Education Required:
- Implement security, maintenance, and support of systems, databases, and reports in accordance to company policy and regulatory compliance
- Document requirements, defines scope, define objectives, and formulate systems, databases, and reports to parallel overall business strategies
- Monitor, maintain and assess database performance and alerting.
- Document support incident information in helpdesk tracking system
- Act as contact point and provide support on databases and reports.
- Write detailed description of user needs, program functions, standard operating procedures and administrative policies required to develop or modify enterprise systems
- Efficient at managing compliant change protocols and applying critical updates as necessary using proper documentation practices used in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ensure data integrity of existing systems by monitoring system performance and data metrics
- Communicate effectively with management regarding the status of all assigned activities
- Inform management in a timely manner of any problems which may result in a delay in project schedules or a lapse in regulatory compliance, so that appropriate action may be taken
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers as well as management
- Ability to interact well with users and understand business needs and regulatory expectations
- Experienced of Microsoft SQL Server and Reporting Services
- Experienced with SQL scripts, stored procedures, DTS/SSIS packages
- BS in an IT related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Required to sign a confidentiality and a non-compete agreement
- Knowledgeable of the System Development Lifecycle
- Knowledgeable in the intersystem integration and replication of SQL with other relational databases
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 30 pounds on a consistent basis
- Potential limited exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Personal protective equipment including safety glasses, lab coat, gloves, specialized clothing including laboratory scrubs (pants and shirt) and appropriate shoes may be required in areas associated with this position
Sign the non competition and confidentiality agreements. Compliance with all policies of the company including without limitation the Cook Employee Manual, Cook Code of Conduct, Cook Electronic Information Policy, and Cook Pharmica Quality Manual
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Cook Medical - 15 months ago
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...