Join an award-winning company!
Toll Brothers, Inc. , America's Leading Luxury Home Builder, seeks a Database Developer / Database Administrator to be responsible for supporting MS SQL Server databases and ensuring their performance, availability, and security.
Some responsibilities include defining requirements, performing analyses, designing and developing maintainable solutions, creating and maintaining database models, and creating technical specifications and supporting documentation.
Additional responsibilities include mentoring application development teams; assisting in establishing and maintaining guidelines, data processing, and programming best practices; and leading or participating in reviews and quality assurance processes to ensure compliance with data architecture standards.
Use your database administration expertise to work with developers and business owners to define requirements, evaluate project requirements, and create and implement the best solutions to problems!
In this role, you will get to:
TOP WORKPLACES 2013
- Design and develop data models and database architecture
- Develop and enhance stored procedures, triggers, functions
- Maintain existing DTS packages
- Migration of DTS packages into SSIS
- Create SSIS packages to load, transform and process data
- Migration SQL Server into upcoming version
- Interface with internal clients to gather requirements and provide coding and development as well as support and maintenance
- Understanding database administration support including backups, recovery, security
- Backup for production DBA responsibilities
- Resolving database production issues, code troubleshooting
- Database tuning and monitoring
- Create technical specifications and support documentation
- Provide technical guidance and training of the T-SQL to application development team members
- Release database changes into production
- Provide regular status updates on projects, including progress updates and identification of issues associated with assigned tasks
- Able to work in a fast changing environment
- Research and introduce new database technologies
- 3-5 years database development and administration using Microsoft SQL Server ( 2000-2005)
- Knowledge of MS system stored procedure and tables
- In depth T-SQL knowledge is required, including advanced tuning skills
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server 2000 DTS packages
- Experience with Microsoft SSIS
- Knowledge of XML technologies
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
- VBS programming as a plus
- Microsoft Windows PowerShell as a plus
- Experience with Visual Studios 2008
- Experience with data modeling and use of data modeling tools, such as ERWin
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting & retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
At Toll Brothers, we build more than homes. We build communities. For over 40 years, we’ve been building communities in picturesque settings...