Role : Database Developer
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 6 Months
• Highly experienced developer in ETL Development; DB2 and Informatica experience is strongly preferred.
• Strong background in Data Warehousing environment
• Strong scripting skills to perform data/file manipulation (e.g., PERL)
• Database development in an MPP DW environment is a must have with an eye for tuning and performance.
• Development background should include experience in Informatica Power center version 8.5.1, but not required.
• Experience as development lead is a must. Additionally, offshore leadership experience is ideal.
• Qualified individuals will have a solid background in DB2/SQL Server query and data investigation fundamentals.
• Ability to read and interpret data schemas, with emphasis on DB2 implementations.
• Proven ability to create and maintain online and printed documentation.
• Proven ability to work cross functionally to deliver appropriate resolution of technical, procedural, and operational issues.
• Must have strong customer service skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to drive investigations to completion and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Must be flexible and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
• MS/BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field preferred, or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with data warehouse technologies and/or a back-end reporting system is required.
• 9+ years of Experience in Datawarehousing environments.
• Strong skills in DB2 stored procedures, views, etc. preferred. Strong experience with Teradata or Netezza also viable.
• Informatica Powercenter experience preferred
• Ability to create, read, understand, and interpret Data Models.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working in a large data warehouse environment.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
8+ years of DB Development - Required
Previous Dataware housing experience - Required
3+ years of Oracle experience (DB2 Terradata perferreed) - Required
Informatica - Required
Data modeling - Required
Previous technical lead experience - Required
Excellent communications skills - Required
Knowledge of AP/AR/GL - Nice to have
IDHASOFT - 17 months ago