State: North Carolina
Postal/Zip Code: 28217
Oldcastle Materials, Inc., a division of Oldcastle, is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete, and construction and paving services in the United States. Our operations span the nation from Montana to Texas and from Washington to Florida, with 17,500 employees at more than 1,200 locations in 44 states.
Oldcastle is presently recruiting for a Database Developer. This individual will be responsible for creating and maintaining existing systems integration points in a fast paced environment, function as key resource for the design and implementation of complex stored procedures and serve as a resource to support existing ETL processes. Must have work availability for occasional nights and weekends (for production system processes, upgrades, releases, etc.).
- Serve as primary technical resource for data integration for new and existing systems.
- Serve as a resource for maintaining and extending existing ETL processes.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for database related technologies.
- Create and maintain documentation for all created processes.
- Must have experience analyzing, evaluating and implementing database solutions for large corporations in Microsoft SQL 2005-2008.
- Extensive knowledge and experience developing stored procedures, views and functions using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience creating and maintaining linked servers and their security mappings.
- Experience with standard ETL process and technologies (such as SSIS).
- Light database administration skills (indexing, tuning).
- Experience with Oracle 10g+
- Microsoft .NET development. (C# or VB.net)
- 5+ years of SQL/Database Development experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An undergraduate degree (BA/BS) from an accredited university in Computer Science, Information Technology or a computer related field, or equivalent work experience .
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Materials is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Oldcastle Materials is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...