Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a Datastage/ETL Architect for a Long Term Project in Chicago, IL below is the Detail requirement
Job Title: Datastage/ETL Architect
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: Long Term
Technical/Functional Skills: Strong data architecture experience
- Analyze, design, develop and test advanced data warehouse solutions on databases such as Oracle, Teradata and Netezza,
- Development of ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) programs using the InfoSphere DataStage tool suite
- Define and integrate client specific ETL best practices.
- Train and mentor client resources on all ETL Technology components
Generic Managerial Skills: Good Leadership capability, Excellent Analytical Skills, Ability to work under pressure, Good communication skills.
- Advanced experience with InfoSphere DataStage is required
- Strong experience with one of the following: Teradata, Netezza or Oracle Exadata is required
- Exposure/Experience with BPM is ideal
- Must have strong core technical competency in database and multi-tier technologies and an understanding of and experience with data extraction from legacy systems. Understanding of data warehouse modeling concepts a plus.
- Strong knowledge of DBMS concepts: good conceptual understanding of data structures and basic algorithms (e.g. Stacks, sorting, queues)
- Must have experience writing & deploying stored procedures, tuning SQL scripts/queries and using database monitoring facilities
- Energetic, self-motivated and versatile individual who is goal and deadline oriented and exhibits strong technical communication skills.
- A strong understanding of tool architecture and tool certification is desired.
Lorven Technologies - 15 months ago