Eby-Brown Company, LLC, one of the largest suppliers in the convenience distribution industry, is looking for a strong professional to join us on our Day Warehouse Management staff as an Assistant Manager at our Eau Claire Distribution Plant.
The Assistant will help the Day Manager direct a team of associates in all functions of the operation while working to improve and enhance workflow processes, production, and quality; oversee performance measures, and verify that safety objectives are achieved.
Some of the qualities we are looking for in a candidate are:
• Highly motivated individual
• Strong supervisory skills
• Strong computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Physically capable of making daily rounds throughout the warehouse
• Physically capable to learn all positions in the warehouse for training and/or motivational purposes
• Ability to become forklift and other powered equipment certified
• Previous receiving experience
• Ability to perform other duties as assigned by the Day Warehouse Manager
Having experience with use of SAP would be a HUGE plus for a candidate. This is a fast paced environment in which a high energy, operations minded, safety conscious individual will excel. The standard work week for the position is Monday – Friday.
Eby-Brown offers a friendly, family-owned environment, advancement opportunities and outstanding benefits, including: Health/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, Performance Bonus and 401(k).
Please include salary requirements when responding.
Eby-Brown makes its money on such vices as munchies and nicotine. The company is a leading convenience store supplier that distributes more...