Our Account Managers work hard at getting to know their customers and enjoy building long lasting relationships to protect the assets, employees and longevity of the businesses they serve. With high earnings potential, an outstanding 401(k) program and a line of products that can’t be matched - choose the company with the history, resources and stability to offer it all. Choose Sentry Insurance.
What You'll Do
In this professional sales opportunity you’ll interact directly with businesses, marketing our commercial lines products.
- Work within in a geographically protected territory
- Market directly to specifically identified businesses for maximum opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with businesses and business owners
- Leverage our existing customer relationships for new sales growth and enhanced earnings
- Participate in comprehensive sales training focused on long term career development
What it Takes
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of sales, marketing or relationship building experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, communicate effectively and remain organized
- Ability to obtain and maintain insurance license’s
- Acceptable motor vehicle record, a valid driver’s license and ability to travel the assigned territory
What You'll Receive
Our outstanding array of benefits for Account Managers includes:
- A solid base salary and the potential to earn substantial commissions, bonuses and incentives. Our average experienced Sentry Account Managers earn over $100K per year
- Company car and paid business gas
- Home office setup; including laptop and printer
- iPhone and cellular plan reimbursement
- Personal time off and company holidays
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability benefits
- 401k plan with a dollar-for-dollar match on your first six percent – immediate vesting
- Advancement opportunities
How You’ll Apply
Sentry Insurance has an online employment application. In order to complete it, you need to apply for a specific position. We ask that you apply for one position at a time with us; so if you are interested in several positions, please determine the position in which you are most interested and apply for that position first. If you are not selected for your first choice, we invite you to apply for the next job in which you are interested.
If this is the first time you have applied for a position at Sentry, you will be asked to register. Returning applicants will only need to provide their email address and password.
Who You’ll Want to Contact
Sentry employees have been helping individuals and businesses build and protect their futures since 1904. Because of the trust placed in us, Sentry is one of the largest and strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States, and is rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Sentry Insurance - 18 months ago
Founded in 1904, Sentry Insurance is one of the largest and strongest mutual insurance companies in America.
Sentry is one of the...