P O S I T I O N O V E R V I E W
U n d e r t h e g e n e r a l d i r e c t i o n o f t h e Chief Financial Officer, the Decision Support – Special Projects Coordinator p r o v i d e s g e n e r a l administration of decision support systems, analysis and preparation of various managerial reports and coordination of special projects, more specifically as outlined below.
- Analyzes margins for each significant Payer and provides quarterly summary report with supporting comprehensive financial information.
- Analyzes margins for major service lines and provides quarterly summary report with supporting comprehensive financial information.
- Analyzes physician referral activity by physician/group provides monthly comprehensive report for inclusion in Financial and Statistical reporting.
- Analyzes new Services as needed - e.g. Wound Care, Sleep Center, Behavioral Health, HOPE PBC, etc.
- Analyzes Truven Market Data and reports on Market Share by Service Line, DRG, etc. on a quarterly basis.
- Develops and analyzes monthly financial and statistical metrics of CRH supported physician services – e.g. Emergency Room, Hospitalists, Cardiology, Cardiac Rehab, Anesthesiology, General Surgery, Urology, Breast Surgery, Infectious Disease, Pathology, Pulmonology, Neurology, etc.
- Administers CRH contract management system – application updates, Payer rate updates, and access and training for users.
- Coordinates charge/rate setting for all hospital services to include coordination with Director of Revenue Cycle and Department Directors.
- Manages KREG EVCMA (Enterprise Vision Contract Management Application) to include current payment rates by payer.
- Manages KREG PLM (Product Line Management) to include system updates and documentation.
- Prepares hospital budget of gross and net revenues and coordinates monthly variance analysis.
- Strives to automate the above information and reporting.
- Provides concise summary narrative reporting and presents various reports as needed at various Board and Management meetings as needed.
- Supports physician recruitment activities focusing on requirements of compliance to analyze market competitive compensation and all aspects of physician support.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- College Degree in Accounting
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Work in a healthcare accounting/finance position. At least four years of related work experience.
- Accounting and basic knowledge of non-profit accounting required.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and spreadsheets is essential.
Culpeper Regional Hospital - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
Culpeper Regional Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in Culpeper, VA