Cyberspace Solutions is looking for an individual to provide data entry of Military Personnel Records information as well as provide assistance to Military Personnel (N-1) support. The ideal individual will have a customer service type skill set with a can-do attitude and the ability to interface with military personnel and supervisors responsible for keeping military records updated. The person will be working within a product called Defense Ready which is a Commercial Software Module that is hosted in a Microsoft Dynamics CRM system customized for DoD and Military use. This position is specific to Navy Units and will be at a Naval Unit Level. Good interpersonal skills and a drive for accurate record keeping is a must.
o Identifies Defense Ready Unit Requirements/Processes and potential Defense Ready Modules that match those processes
- Weekly interface Defense Ready Component Manager
- Oversees Assigned Unit DefenseReady Priorities
o Identifies new Defense Ready Modules for implementation at Unit Level
o Helps define requirements for Defense Ready after PERSTEMPO at Unit Level
Required Skill Set:
- Assists Unit Level Users/Supervisors/Team Leads with Defense Ready Issues
Security Clearance Required:
- Service personnel systems background,
- Defense Ready Training (person will receive Defense Ready training on-site)
- Attention to Detail (Data Entry and the requirements of correct and accurate data tracking)
- Customer Service Type Attitude
Cyberspace Solutions - 15 months ago
Cyberspace Solutions is the perfect name for our company because our business plan is to develop Solutions for Cyberspace. Cyberspace is a...