The purpose of this position is to deliver supplies, equipment, and prescriptions to patients. Responsible for warehouse activities including shipping, receiving, physical inventory, and stocking of various products.
This listing is not to be construed as all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
• Readies patient orders for delivery/shipping via another company representative and/or delivery service (UPS, USPS, Federal Express and local couriers as needed).
• Drives to and delivers supplies, prescriptions, and equipment to patient residences.
• Provides feedback and communication to clinical staff and other personnel on patients and potential contacts. Reports on supplies refused by patients and condition of patient’s residence (i.e., cleanliness, electricity, indoor plumbing) as necessary.
• Pick up of supplies/Sharps containers for discharged patients.
• Completes driver logs and vehicle pre-trip and post-trip checklists.
• Delivers required forms and reports and is responsible for appropriate paper flow. Responsible for patient to sign appropriate paperwork and return to Pharmacy.
• Maintains the cleanliness of the warehouse and surrounding areas.
• Loads and unloads pharmacy supplies using a pallet jack.
• Stocks and unstocks inventories and supplies in the pharmacy warehouse.
Minimum Education & Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent with minimum six months prior delivery and/or warehouse experience or related experience. Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of automobile insurance required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
This position requires travel to client homes.
Must maintain a valid Wisconsin driver’s license.
Must maintain an acceptable driver’s record per company policy.
Must maintain proof of current auto insurance.
Must have access to a vehicle in good working condition.
This position requires rates as HEAVY WORK as defined by the Dictionary of Occupational Titles
Home Health United - 2 years ago