The R.A. Siegel Company is a service-driven wholesale distributor of fine flooring products to both the residential and commercial markets. We have been serving customers in the Southeast U.S. since 1950 and currently distribute to the Georgia, Florida and Alabama markets. Please visit www.rasiegel.com
The R.A. Siegel Company is seeking a Driver to join our Operations Department. The following is a description of the position responsibilities. Successful candidates must also possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be highly organized, display attention to detail, and most importantly, be a team player.
This is a full-time position. There will be occasional overnight travel and the candidate must have flexibility to work a different schedule, based upon company need.
The driver will be responsible for conducting daily inspections of vehicles, perform safe operations of the delivery vehicle, and deliver flooring products to customers in a regional area.
Essential Job Functions:
- Daily pre and post trip inspections of equipment.
- Perform safe driving to customers in a regional area
- Driver will unload material and assist customers.
- Adherence to all DOT regulations
- Follow company procedures and paper work
- Good Communication Skills
- Assist in Field Marketing
- Assist in customer returns
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 Years Driving with CDL CLASS A License and 100,000 miles in the last 5 years
- Thorough knowledge of DOT regulations & traffic laws.
- Excellent Driving Record & MVR Record
- Must be available for layover, if necessary
- Ability to safely drive various vehicles
- Ability to perform manual tasks under varying weather conditions
- Clean Drug Test prior to hire
- Ability to lift 70 lbs
- Electronic Log Recording experience preferred
- Correctly document vehicle movement during the delivery route
- Strong vehicle backing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
ZipRecruiter - 22 months ago