Responsibilities include running an established local route, selling and executing all promotions, servicing all scheduled customers, merchandising all accounts to Coastal Beverage Company standards, filling coolers, racks, and displays. Drivers are also responsible to keep accurate route information on assigned accounts, maintain clean and well-organized truck and handle cash, coins, and invoices and daily route settlement using correct procedures according to policy.
Essential Job Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
• The employee regularly is required to walk, sit, and talk or hear.
• The employee is regularly required to stand; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Must maintain a good driving record both on and off the job and must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle on behalf of the company.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=3940421
We are looking for service-driven employees who would like the opportunity to work in the beer/beverage industry. CDL-A with 1-year’s driving experience preferred. Must be at least 21, have a High School Diploma or equivalent, good driving record, have excellent customer service & communication skills, professional appearance & demeanor, comfortable with math.
* * * * *
Coastal Beverage Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k) plan, health, dental, S125 plans, life, and disability coverage.
All candidates must consent to pre-employment inquiries and tests including criminal background, MVR check, and drug tests.
Coastal Beverage Company, Inc - 8 months ago