Delivery Driver (NO CDL needed)
will be responsible for the safe handling of merchandise, loading, securing, delivering, setting up and demonstrating to customers the proper use of merchandise delivered. Helping with returns, collections and occasionally reviewing lease agreements is also required.
Typical work week is 40 hours, with SUNDAYS OFF!! Home evenings!!
· Conduct daily inspections of vehicles
· Safe operation of delivery vehicle
· Assist in field marketing
· Document vehicle movement on route sheets
· Perform routine service calls
· Assist in Customer returns
· Assist in maintaining Showroom
· Routinely requires lifting, loading, and delivering merchandise, 50-300 pounds
· Neatly groomed appearance
· Good communication skills
· High energy
· Strong technical skills or working knowledge of electronic products
· Good driving skills - satisfactory MVR (driving record) DOT Certified where required
· Pass a drug screen, criminal background, reference check, and required profiles.
· We do require at least 21 years old for insurances purposes.
· No more that three tickets, in the last 3 years
* Paid Weekly with direct deposit available
* Performance based bonus
* Paid training program
* Med/Dental/Vision benefits after 60 days
* Annual PT Rodeo Competition
* ASK about STOP PAY!
* Referral program
* Employee purchase discounts
* Safe Driver Awards!
US-NM-Hobbs-CH161 - HobbSW
You work hard. That's why you deserve the best that life has to offer...for you, your home, and your family. HomeSmart is...