Delivery Helper/Stocker - Nampa
1. Knows and follows all applicable safety rules and procedures.
2. Accurately distributes and places all specified building materials as indicated on the order ticket.
3. Examines and records all material transported to and/or from the delivery site(s). Verifies and
4. records the quantity and type of building material handled.
5. Responsible for having the delivered product neatly placed and appearing as orderly and presentable as possible. All debris created by the delivery process must be cleaned up and properly disposed of before leaving the job.
1. Knowledgeable in all applicable building material products.
2. Able to unload, transport and position all building materials as required. These materials include 5 gallon pails of joint treatment compound weighing up to approximately 62 pounds. Also included are bundles of wallboard ranging in size from (1/2” x 4’ x 8’) and larger and weighing from 115 pounds and greater per bundle. Approximately 200 to 350 bundles of board are handled on a daily basis with the assistance of a co-worker.
3. Able to follow all safe and applicable methods of transporting material from the delivery vehicle, by way of stairways, elevators and boom operations, to the point of stocking/delivery.
4. Able to work outdoors on uneven surfaces, in hot and cold weather, and occasionally in rain or snow.
5. Must be knowledgeable, trained, capable and licensed/certified by L&W to operate forklift equipment, if needed, often transporting heavy and awkward loads.
USG Corporation (USG), through its subsidiaries, is a manufacturer and distributor of building materials, producing a range of products for...