Position may be an entry-level one for future sales employees learning how to work on the various types of sales routes in the location. Or, position might be an experienced salesperson who fills in for other route sales employees who are out for whatever reason. In both cases, this employee can be called upon to perform a variety of tasks including working routes, merchandising, setting up and taking down large displays, assisting other sales employees, etc.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Address customer needs and expectations
- Sell and execute against all authorized promotions and initiatives
- Service assigned accounts daily
- Build merchandise and maintain all promotional displays
JOB ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Must be 18 years of age
- No more than one moving violation (anything other than parking) within the past 12 months
- Must have car or personal transportation to access multi-store locations within assigned shift
- Must be able to lift/carry 45-50 lbs. frequently for 8-10 hours a day
- Must be able to push/pull 50-250 lbs.
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling, and squatting
- Must be able to perform frequent reaching over shoulder, waist level, and from the floor
PepsiCo - 22 months ago
PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, convenient,...