At Honeywell, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
UOP LLC , headquartered in Des Plaines, Illinois, USA, is a leading international supplier and licensor of process technology, catalysts, adsorbents, process plants, and consulting services to the petroleum refining, petrochemical, and gas processing industries. UOP is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Honeywell International, Inc. and is part of Honeywell's Performance Materials and Technologies strategic business group. Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies is a global leader in providing customers with high-performance specialty materials, including fluorine products; specialty films and additives; advanced fibers and composites; intermediates; specialty chemicals; electronic materials and chemicals; and technologies and materials for petroleum refining.
UOP Callidus delivers technically superior combustion solutions, equipment and services to refining, petrochemical and industrial customers to reduce emissions, improve destruction efficiency and maximize operational performance and energy efficiency while minimizing environmental impact. We provide total solutions for process heater burners, flares, flare gas recovery systems, thermal oxidizers and selective catalytic reduction units (SCR’s). Our solutions can be applied to new projects or retrofit opportunities and we will install and service our equipment in every part of the globe.
UOP Callidus ' corporate office is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our manufacturing and industrial scale research and testing facilities are located on 300 acres located 30 miles south of Tulsa in Beggs, Oklahoma, USA. We also have a second wholly-owned manufacturing facility in Shanghai, China. In addition, we have sales offices in London, England; Shanghai, China; Mumbai, India; Seoul, South Korea; Singapore, and the UAE.
UOP Callidus by Honeyw ell is looking for a Demand Manager / Master Scheduler at our facility in Beggs, OK . Our business constitutes from long cycle projects which has to be prioritized and planned for manufacturing.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
- First part of the job is demand planning
- Manage and continually improve the demand management process across the Honeywell UOP Callidus
- Generate initial forecast based on appropriate statistical and/or expert opinion methods for 18 month periods to support the Sales/Inventory/Operations Planning process (SIOP or S&OP)
- Lead Demand Planning meetings in the creation of a consensus based unconstrained sales volume plan and document demand drivers and assignable causes to demand changes each period
- Work closely with the business, sales, engineering, supply chain, operations and distribution personnel to improve overall supply chain from improved demand signals
- Provide statement of demand to support STRAP, AOP, Financial, SIOP and Master Scheduling business processes
- Lead material and production planners and Warehouse (team of 14 people)
- Submit a weekly/monthly production plan to operation managers
- Lead weekly planning meetings and decide production priorities
- Improve material availability
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelors in Business or related field
- 5 years of experience with demand/forecast planning
- 3 years of experience working with SAP
- Demonstrated advanced analytical skills in data warehouse systems, Excel and/or Access
- Experience in International business
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and build teamwork to accomplish business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to identify business process issues and opportunities and to implement effective improvements and control plans
- Experience using Advanced Planning and Scheduling tools
- Sales Force.com experience preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification is a plus
- APICS certification is a plus
: Integrated Supply Chain
: Bachelor's Degree
University Relations Requisition
Honeywell - 5 months ago
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...