Demand Planning Manager - Sales
Lead with us as you develop, maintain and validate volume shipment forecasts based on a variety of inputs. Engage with us as you work closely with CRM, consumer support plans, syndicated data, seasonality, IBP and Financial forecasts. Innovate with us as you manage demands forecasts and collaborate with peers to improve forecasting accuracy.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Demand Planning Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Managing demand forecasts for applicable channels, brands key accounts, and/or sales regions on a regular basis in context of the latest CRM feed as well as the most recent IBP call
• Collaborating with peers in demand planning and other functions to improve forecast accuracy for the next 4 periods specific to the item, week, location level by identifying appropriate process and/or tool changes
• Collaborating with Sales Planning and Field Sales to provide insight and feedback to current CRM volume forecasts, and also to understand trade programs, promotional activity and innovation plans
• Analyzing consumption and shipment trends, current marketing plans and statistical models (as appropriate) which will aid in developing more accurate volume forecasts
• Serving as a key link between Field Sales and Product Availability to ensure that projected demand is properly communicated with appropriate context (e.g., insight into uncertainties and volatility)
• Performing essential APO / SNP system user maintenance and support, manage disaggregation/aggregation process, and generate reporting and analysis as needed to contribute to the forecast development process and to provide visibility as needed to management
In addtion to the above this position will focus on:
Operating as the primary link between PWR core team and Headquarter Demand Planning to ensure that projected demand is properly communicated
Leading the Remarketing/Donate/Destroy process for the Demand Planning Team
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Sales, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• HS Diploma/GED plus extensive experience in analytics, supply chain planning, forecasting, or sales support in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry
• Ability to work in conditions which include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities
• Advanced technical skills, including proven efficiency working in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with a heavier emphasis on Excel
• Bachelor Degree
• Significant experience with Sales Planning, Sales Support, Customer marketing, or supply chain
• Strong experience with integrating activities across departments
• Kellogg’s experience and/or trade promotion experience
• Prior experience with BW reporting, APO / SNP, CRM or other SAP applications
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Ability to travel, approximately 10% of the time
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....