A growing Dental Corporation in Irvine is seeking an energetic full time dental assistant/receptionist for their corporate headquarters. The compensation DOE. Please see below for responsibilities & requirements:
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE DENTAL EXPERIENCE OR ARE NOT BI-LINGUAL DO NOT APPLY!!!
At our corporate headquarters there will be no patient care, but plenty to do as we grow our dynamic family of dental offices.
- Receive and direct incoming patient calls
- Maintain a patient call Log
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support
- Develop and maintain a current and accurate Filing system
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment and maintain and adequate inventory of office supplies
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment if necessary
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required
- Greet, assist, and direct visitors
The candidate MUST have the following requirements:
- MUST have prior dental assisting experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish - Do not apply if Not Bilingual!
- Happy and energetic!
- Very organized
- Ability to Multi-Task
- 50+ wpm Typing skills
- Receptionist and or Secretarial experience
- Know how to operate a computer and Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Ideal candidate will be pre-screened and are subject to a criminal/misdemeanor background check. Please submit your interest with complete contact information, cover letter, references (a plus) and resume. No phone calls.