Under the direct supervision of the Lead Dental Assistant, the Per-Diem Dental Assistant is responsible for assisting the Dentists and Dental Hygienist in the direct provision of primary care dental services to patients. The Dental Assistant should be a qualified individual to assist the Dentists and Hygienist in the care and treatment of patients.
Typical duties will include, but are not limited to, sterilization of dental instruments, chair side assisting, and inventory control of dental instruments and supplies. The Dental Assistant may also be required to assist in front end operations as needed.
When applying for this position, please reference the job title and job ID #362
- Have a minimum of three years related dental experience, preferably in a health center or multi-practice setting
- Able to work effectively at all levels in collaborative team environment.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Current CPR (BLS) certification
- Radiology certification
- Certified Dental Assistant preferred
- Experience working in an ethnically, culturally, and racially diverse environment preferred;
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals required
Fenway Health is a comprehensive community health center, providing a wide continuum of health care services. We are New England’s...