"Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins"
Perform routine tasks assisting the professional dental staff and students in the examination and prophylactic, therapeutic and surgical treatment of patients. Works more independently under general supervision.
Additional Summary Specific to Job
The position may be filled as a Dental Assistant I (Non-Certified).
Dental Assistant I (Non-Certified):
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dental Assistant Registration by the TX State Board of Dental Examiners
- Three months dental assisting experience or in lieu of experience, completion of a recognized dental assisting program of comparable length
- Basic office or computer skills
Dental Assistant II (Certified)
Two years of dental assistant experience, if candidate has not attended a recognized dental assistant educational program.
- bilingual in Spanish with forehand dentistry.
UT Health Science Center at Houston - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard