Serves as a chairside assistant to the dentist, set up equipment, prepare patient for treatment, and keep records and doing those things which do not require his technical training, with the end result of increased production and patient satisfaction.
M-F, 8-5, 40 hours/week.
Short Job Information
Education & Experience
- Two (2) years experience as a dental assistant; completion of a recognized curriculum for dental assistants.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Must possess a California radiation safety certificate.
- Must have current X-ray license and CPR card.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be bilingual: English/Spanish
The Watts Healthcare Corporation (WHCC) is a licensed private non-profit community clinic which provides a broad spectrum of health care...