Take charge of training the next generation of Dental Assisting professionals. If you have a passion for sharing your knowledge and enjoy helping students reach their full potential, we want to talk to you! We are interested in all candidates; teaching experience is not required although preferred.
As a Dental Assisting Instructor at Carrington College you will be responsible for delivering a quality educational experience for students through ensuring that the curriculum is up-to-date, that effective delivery methods are employed, and that all students are treated in a fair and equitable manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Interacts effectively and professionally with students, staff, faculty, and external customers of Carrington College including Advisory Board members and externship and other off campus sites.
- Exceptional customer focused skills. Ability to address student needs and resolve issues with diplomacy and tact.
- Interpersonal skills including questioning, listening and showing concern and respect for others.
- Solid writing skills to communicate effectively in memos, letters, and via email.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including ability to project voice and be clearly understood when speaking in front of a group.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and commitment to comply with policies, regulations, and codes of conduct governing all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Commitment to the success of the students and the school.
- Computer literacy skills including working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- High School diploma or High School equivalency required; Associates degree from a CHEA or Department of Education recognized institution preferred.
- Minimum of two years' experience as a Dental Assistant.
- Must have dental x-ray certification.
- Teaching and/or supervisory experience desirable.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
It isn't exactly Ivy League, but DeVry is in the big leagues of technical, health care, and business schools. The for-profit...