We are seeking an experienced part-time front office Patient Service Representative to work at our busy dental office.
MUST HAVE DENTAL FRONT OFFICE EXPERIENCE.
The successful applicant must know the following knowledge to be considered for this position.
- Understand dental terminology (A MUST)
- Must have previous "Dental" front office experience
- Able to schedule appointments (for patients checking in and out for dental services)
- Knowledge of HMO and PPO dental plans
- Able to establish collection protocol for dental treatment and coordination of benefits in regards to EOB's
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literate a must (QSI computer skills a plus)
Come and join the "Fun and Friendly" dental staff in a professional work environment. We offer an excellent benefit package to include:
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick
- 401K plan
- Career Opportunity to advance with the company
- Gentle Dental University and continuing education programs
For more information about this unique opportunity please contact:
(866) 422-3385 Fax