- Provide instruction to Dental Hygiene classes.
- Adherence to applicable accreditation commission standards or agencies regulations, the school policies and procedures, and the department’s curricula.
- Monitor school progress, conduct student orientations, and advise students throughout the program.
- Assist with on-going review and development of curricula in the department and make suggestions per policy.
- Attend orientations, staff meetings, and faculty meetings as scheduled.
- 4 years of Dental Hygiene experience.
- Associates degree in Dental Hygiene (Bachelor's degree in Dental Hygiene preferred) and a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Current state Dental Hygienist license.
- Previous teaching preferred.
- Must meet all regulatory and corporate qualifications to hold position.
Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. - 10 months ago