If you are looking to grow into a management position with the leaders in dental practice management, then this opportunity is right for you. Our training program is ideal for individuals who are goal oriented, highly motivated and are looking for a fast paced environment with career growth.
The Management Trainee Role:
- Manage and support one to four dental practices.
- Support doctor's leadership and philosophies.
- Evaluate patient flow to identify marketing needs and areas of improvement.
- Continually develop and train dental practice team through programs and evaluations with doctors.
- Coach dental practice team members and focus on patient advocacy with doctor.
- Highly organized, assertive and possess superior oral/written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Candidates should be comfortable working in a professional, fast-paced environment
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Healthcare of similiar field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding relationship-building, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of dental procedures and terminology is helpful.
- Open, postive, and mental flexible personality.
- June '12 - June '13 graduate
Heartland Dental, LLC - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Heartland Dental Care, we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Our focus is "Our Patients Come First". We offer our...