In the quest for business leadership, companies face a host of unprecedented challenges: slower adoption of new products, drastically reduced access to capital, increased commoditization of numerous technology offerings, and the emergence of nimble new competitors. For some companies, the existing business model is no longer sustainable. That's where we come in. Since our founding, we have been helping financial services, healthcare, technology, aerospace, engineering, retail, and many more organizations strategically innovate their operations to drive lasting competitive advantage.
This position will organize and maintain lab equipment, take and develop X-rays and provide comprehensive post-operative dental procedures to patients.
Additional responsibilities of this position include:
1. Taking and recording medical and dental histories and patient vital signs
2. Assisting the dentist in managing dental emergencies
3. Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities
In this position, you must have a positive and outgoing personality, exceptional interpersonal verbal and written communication skills, excellent patient care skills and strong organizational skills.
Additional requirements for this position include:
1. Superior working knowledge of dental procedures and terminology
2. Ability to build rapport with patients
3. Good manual dexterity
4. Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs
5. Ability to travel at least once every other month for training
6. Previous work experience in a dental practice is a plus
Companies that rewrite the rules put themselves on the map and achieve unprecedented performance. Our forward thinking management consultants create operational strategies that provide companies with competitive advantage.
Fujora Group Technologies - 15 months ago