Rural Health Group Dental at Jackson - Full-Time NC Licensed Dentist
Rural Health Group, located in scenic Northeastern North Carolina, is seeking a North Carolina licensed Dentist to provide excellent quality care in our Jackson, North Carolina dental office. Our Jackson location has six operatories with state-of-the-art dental equipment including digital imaging; Dentrix electronic dental records and practice management. Qualifies for NHSC Scholars and NHSC Loan Repayment Program.
RHG is a Federally Qualified Community Health Center dedicated to serving the region's underserved through:
• 11 medical offices plus 3 School Based Health Centers
• 3 dental offices
• 2 in-house pharmacies and 340b pharmacy services
• Integrated Behavioral Health - Adult and Child Psychologists onsite
• Community-Based Outreach Programs
We seek individuals committed to a rural practice with the desire to establish roots in the community.
Our Providers include: Family Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Pediatricians, Internists, Dentists, Clinical Pharmacists, Psychologists, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
As a Community Health Center, we see everyone - those with NC Medicaid, NC Health Choice, private insurance, and the uninsured.
In addition to competitive salary & benefits, we offer:
• Possible relocation allowance and signing bonus
• Annual CDE allowance of up to $3000 & up to 5 days
• Professional dues, fees and malpractice insurance covered
• 403b retirement plan with employer contribution
Background check, drug screen, and E-Verify required for all positions.
Rural Health Group, Inc. is a not-for-profit, community health center dedicated to providing primary medical care, dental care, and other...