Denture Lab Technicians are highly skilled and valued at Aspen Dental. We provide our Denture Lab Technicians with state of the art equipment and a bright, modern lab located inside our dental practices so you can collaborate with dentists and patients every step of the way.
This position directly contributes to the success of the practice by managing the in-office denture lab. Candidates will be responsible for the full lifecycle of denture fabrication; both in-house and in coordination with Aspen Dental's central lab facility to ensure 100% patient satisfaction. There will be hands-on interaction with the providers from impression through delivery.
- Fabricate high quality denture prosthetics.
- Complete prosthetic repairs, relines and re-bases.
- Operate within all company-established protocols
- Preparation of laboratory supply orders while staying within determined budgetary guidelines.
- Collaborate with dentists to ensure optimum patient satisfaction.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Advanced training in dental lab technology preferred.
- Minimum 2 years proven experience with the complete fabrication of quality prosthetic denture products from start to finish.
Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. We bring affordable, quality care to communities that need it. From small...