1. Demonstrates knowledge and skill to perform all patient record and transcription activities.
2. Uses Meditech ANSOS and KRONOS software proficiently.
3. Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
4. Handles complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
5. Functions in an organized and time conscious manner.
6. Presents self in a professional manner.
7. Anticipates needs of physicians to enhance patient care.
8. Maintains confidentiality of patient, employee and departmental information. Insures appropriate test schedules and tracking of patients through out the system.
Preferred: Completion of Medical Assistant or Nursing Assistant program
Recent computer experience; data entry and retrieval. Strong knowledge with medical terminology required. Experience within health care environment preferred.
Includes all practice and performance standards designated on the
: attached performance appraisal form unless otherwise indicated.
As one of the largest facilities in the nation’s largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of...