This position is located at Hammons Field in Springfield, MO, home of the AA Texas League affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals . Delaware North Companies Sportservice is the premiere foodservice and merchandise provider for this 8,000 seat ballpark, with revenues of approximately $3.5 million.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring effective food and beverage operations for the Suites department as well as overseeing catering functions from origination to execution. Additional responsibilities include:
- Oversees training, scheduling and supervising of all suites employees.
- Monitors food and beverage orders, deliveries to suite holders, daily sales reporting, accounts receivable and cash control.
- Estimate time required to fill catering requests; plan supplies, types of services, staffing and supervision for catered events.
- Confer with customer, food preparation and other personnel to determine menus and following through with details concerning the event.
- Prepares various operational reports.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of
- 3 years of management experience in the food service industry including prior catering experience.
- Strong food knowledge and previous experience supervising professional chefs and kitchen employees required.
- Excellent verbal communication and supervisory skills.
- T.I.P.S & Serv-Safe certifications required.
Delaware North Companies
- 2 years ago - save job