Deployment Engineer - SCCM / Active Directory / Package Studio
Deployment Engineer Scope of work: Create packages, patchment management, software deployment
Deployment Engineer Required skills/competencies:
· +10,000 managed desktops running Windows XP/SP3, Windows7, VDI Unidesk, on standardized Dell and Lenovo endpoints
· Active Directory, SCCM 2007 used for deployments
· CA Service Delivery (SDO) used for deployment of msi, exe, and msu, packages, as well as Microsoft and non-Microsoft patches. Remote Control (RDO), Asset Management (AMO) modules and patching.
· +700 active packages in production. Dedicated packaging and deployment team.
Deployment Engineer Required Skills:
· Minimum 3-5 years working knowledge of Wise Package Studio version 7/8, Microsoft App-V version 4.x, advanced scripting skills (VBS) and desktop experience with Windows XP, Windows 7 in an enterprise setting.
· Installation/Configuration and repackaging with Wise Package Studio 8.0, Flexera AdminStudio 11 and InstallShield 2012 with App-V connector version 4, batch conversion and editor, validation, application isolation, debugging and user testing
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://miami.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation - 30+ days ago
We know there are many potential recruitment partners to choose from. So what inspires people and organisations to work with Veredus?