AIG Property Casualty has an opportunity for a Deputy General Counsel - Travel (International) in its Legal Department.
Performance objectives in this position are as follows:
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- Required to ensure the proper provision of legal services to our non-U.S. travel operation.
- Position will manage a junior lawyer and paralegal.
- Responsible for all aspects of our non-U.S. Travel operation.
Chartis is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry's most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence. For additional information, please visit our website at http://www.Chartisinsurance.com. At Chartis we support and encourage a diverse work environment. EOE.
- Juris Doctor; U.S. state bar admission; minimum 8 years of legal experience in insurance law with a law firm and/or international insurance company.
- Significant regulatory and/or compliance experience
- Solid understanding of consumer property casualty business
- Strong research, drafting and analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers and internal clients.
- Ability to identify issues, gather and organize relevant information, devise solutions and action plans and obtain requisite support from business and law department leaders.
- Ability to orally express ideas and positions with clarity and confidence in individual and group settings; ability to produce written communications that are clearly stated and well organized.About Chartis
Chartis - 18 months ago
Even to this day American International Group (AIG) is one of the world's largest insurance firms. While it held the spotlight...