Deputy PM for CTC-IS
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman is seeking a motivated professional to assist the Program Manager in directing all phases of the CTC-IS program from inception through completion. This position is located in Orlando, Florida.
Duties and responsibilities include:
In coordination with the Program manager is responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of the program. Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes. Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract. In the absence of the Program Manager, acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. In coordination with the the Program manager establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test. Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications. Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
1. Must possess a Master's Degree in engineering, computer science or related technical field.
2. Must possess a minimum of 10 years of direct related experience.
3. Must possess experience in working inside a large corporate environment.
4. Must be experienced in leading and managing large complex technical programs / projects.
5. Must possess experience managing programs or projects requiring the direct supervision of over 15 people and sales of over 10M annually.
6. Must have excellent leadership and inter-personnel relationships skills.
7. Must possess or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
8. Must be a U.S. Citizen
1. Advanced degree in business or accounting.
2. Active Secret Clearance.
3. Familiar with EVM systems.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...