Greetings to our new direct placement applicants from GTA.
GTA has been selected by several domestic and foreign automotive OEM’s, multi-billion dollar automotive Tier 1 suppliers and a diverse mix of Tier II automotive suppliers to fill many of their current employment staffing needs.
Under the terms of our supply agreements, we cannot divulge the name of our clients until such time that you are picked for an interview, but we will share ALL company data with you as quickly as you are selected for an interview. Through the use of internet search tools, applicants can likely figure out who our customers are in some cases, as they may have the positions posted on their websites as well as having given them to us. Many firms do this as a tracking mechanism to gage their website volume. However, we would urge you to please apply through GTA as we can guarantee that your resume gets put in front of a hiring manager – and our efforts are all at no cost to you.
IF you apply on line to a customer, your name gets logged into their computer system and then when we submit you, it comes back to us rejected as a duplicate - and there is no guarantee that your online submittal gets reviewed in a timely manner - or at all. It is simply a function of how many human and software resources they have or don’t have to review hundreds of online submittals. That is why firms engage outside staffing suppliers such as GTA in order to help them through the maze of applicants. Stick with GTA and we will get your resume in front of those who can decide. That would include the HR or Recruiting Manager – and more importantly, the hiring manager.
Thank you very much in advance for submitting your resume. When you do submit your resume, there is a section marked “Message”. Please add your answers to our candidate pre-screening questions in this section when you apply. You will find the pre-screening questions at the bottom of the job description.
We will get back to you as soon as the customer provides feedback. Thank you for choosing GTA as your job search partner.
Title: Deputy Program Manager (13-00164)
Location: Troy, MI
Base Compensation: Up to $90K
Type of hire: Direct Placement
The Deputy Program Manager assists the Nissan Program Manager to successfully manage a new program(s) from customer inception through production launch. He/she assists in following the appropriate management system(s), which help ensure that all required program launch activities and quality planning activities take place during the development of the new and existing program(s).
• Interact with Core and APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) Team members to establish and support program goals.
• Build the project plan in order to track important milestones and budget information
• Coordinate all the program activities, set up and follow program master schedule (design, validation, industrialization), inform about deviations and propose action plans to mitigate delays
• Support Program Manager(s) in the following areas:
• Liaise between departments to ensure all financial, engineering, and quality needs are addressed
• Gain knowledge of Risk/opportunity analyses by supporting the development and implementation of appropriate action plans
• Assist in ensuring all cross-functional program teams understand their objectives and assignments
• Assist in organization of communications throughout the program lifecycle
• Assist in transition from development centre to production plant
• Manage program documentation
• Contribute to meeting preparation with clients on the economic, timing and technical fields
• Understand business systems and assists in applying them to the program(s)
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering
• Prior project oriented experience
• Proficiency in office computer software programs
• International mind set
• Bi-lingual is a plus, but fluency in English is required
• Strong relationship skills (tenacity, tact and diplomacy)
1. Please provide details of any specific achievement(s) that you would like to highlight from your career as a Program Manager or serving in a similar leadership role?
2. How familiar are you with Nissan programs? Please list in detail any experience you had working with the Nissan programs.
3. Please rate your knowledge on a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being best) with the following Microsoft Office areas:
4. Please provide details of any specific achievement(s) that you would like to highlight from your career that would make you a great fit for this position as Deputy Program Manager?
5. Are you currently working? If not when was your last day, and why did your employment end?
6. If you are currently working, why are you looking for new employment?
7. What is your current / last compensation rate?
8. Are you fluent in any other languages, other than English?
9. What is your desired compensation rate for this position? (Please do not put negotiable) GTA will always try for the highest and greatest amount that you are seeking, but per the customers, that amount must be justified by prior compensation levels as well, please.
10. When would you be available to interview and start this position, if selected?
11. Are you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens?
GTA - 16 months ago
GTA has recently come under the umbrella of TeleGuam Holdings, LLC. This company was formed in order to bring state-of-the-art-telecom...