We are currently seeking a Derrickhand- Workover Rigs for our location in Liberty,TX.
- Performing all well servicing tasks from an elevated position (rod basket or tubing board)
- Assisting in rigging up or down
- Picking up or laying down tubing
- Working the floors or operating the rig when necessary
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- 1-2 years of Derrickhand experience
- Basic problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and verbal/written English communication skills
- Minimum of one (1) year basic oilfield servicing experience
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- CDL Class B license for driving rig
Key Energy offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
Key Energy Services - Field Operations - 14 months ago