Design/Release Engineer - Dearborn, MI
This is an awesome opportunity as a contract Design/Release Engineer with a leading automotive manufacturer in Dearborn, MI. It offers a competitive salary, great benefits package and the opportunity to grow with one of the world?s most innovative car makers!!
Grow your career by joining Kelly Services' Engineering Resources Team.
- Chassis design and release engineer
- Implement product development process, including product planning, development, validation and launch.
- Ensure products meet function, quality, cost, weight, and timing requirements
About Kelly Services:
- B.S. in Mechanical, Electrical or Automotive Engineering required
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience with TCE, Digital Buck, CATIA, MS Office Suite, DFMEA, FEA preferred
- MS in Engineering preferred
- Automotive experience is a plus
Kelly Services, Inc. is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 530,000 employees annually.
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services - 16 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...