• Partner with development teams to evolve designs from concept through prototyping and into mass production.
• Create part and assembly models and drawings.
• Develop test plans to verify and validate designs, review test results, and determine disposition.
• Support development of associated manufacturing processes and process controls.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME).
• Minimum of 5 years experience designing and developing mechanisms for the consumer market.
• CAD software proficiency (Creo preferred).
• Proven experience with taking a product from concept to detailed design and into production.
• Experience applying GD&T to engineering drawings.
• Demonstrate knowledge of a variety of materials and manufacturing processes.
• Experience with product development and sourcing in Asia preferred.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and teamwork required.
• Strong technical bicycle drivetrain knowledge, including mechanical aptitude in building and troubleshooting bicycles and components.
• Ability to travel outside of the U.S. primarily to Asia, three to four times per year, for one to two weeks at a time.