Summary of Responsibilities:
· The purpose of this job is to develop & test Electrical designs, products, and concepts for release to production in a manner to ensure superior performance, durability, reliability, quality and serviceability to the worldwide marketplace.
Summary of Duties:
· Test Embedded software in a simulated and/or real operating environment
· Some computer programming in languages such as C, C++.
· Use simulation tools such as CANoe, CANalyzer , CAPL, Control Desk, Simulink, Matlab, and LABview.
· Knowledge about CAN networks and/or OBD is a plus.
· Capable of working with little or no supervision and have self-motivation to learn and excel in his/her objectives.
· Develop machine specific content for AGCO’s Diagnostic Tool.
Required: Bachelors degree in Engineering.
· Entry level(0 – 2 years)
· Electrical Engineering coursework or projects to gain a working knowledge of basic Electrical Engineering disciplines.
· Good Mechanical aptitude
· Good Communication Skills
· Preferred Agricultural background
· Hands-on Electrical troubleshooting
· Works well on Teams
Special Job Dimensions:
· Minimal travel may be involved to visit with suppliers on an as-needed basis.
· Some international travel may be necessary.
· Other duties as assigned.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery. AGCO supports more productive farming...