Summary of Responsibilities:
· The purpose of this job is to develop and document embedded software solutions for all Jackson Products for release to production in a manner to ensure superior performance, durability, reliability, quality and serviceability to the worldwide marketplace.
Summary of Duties:
- As an embedded software engineer you will be responsible for developing, debugging, and maintaining software. You will capture requirements and specifications and apply them to robust embedded C, C++ code.
· Required: BS degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Required: Entry level 0 to 2 years of previous experience in embedded software development using c, C++.
- Required: Development with real time operating systems.
- Required: Development using debugging tools.
- Preferred: Experience with Infineon TriCore (TC1796) or Powerpc.
- Preferred: Software configuration management tools.
- Preferred: Simulation and Modeling tools (MATLAB and Simulink)
· Required: Embedded “C, C++” development with 8, 16, & 32 bit microcontrollers.
· Required: Familiar with software development processes & version control software.
· Required: Familiar with Controller Area Network
· Preferred: Familiar with object oriented concepts
· Preferred: Familiar with SAE J 1939, ISO 11783, or other CAN protocols.
· Preferred: Familiar with ISO 25119 Product Risk Assessment.
· Preferred: Agricultural background
· Good Communication Skills
· Hands-on Electrical troubleshooting
· Works well on Teams
Special Job Dimensions:
- Some travel, including international travel may be involved to visit with suppliers and other design sites on an as-needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
AGCO - 15 months ago
AGCO's annual harvests may be smaller than those of major rivals John Deere and CNH Global, but it reaps some healthy profits...