Nesco has partnered with this very cool company in search of a Staff Accountant! Incumbent should have the following skill set and want to work with a very progressive company.
Our client is really to fill this full time permanent position immediately and offers a great package of benefits, and an incredible work environment. Qualified applicants should submit their resume immediately!
- Prepare and file monthly, quarterly, and annual sales/use tax returns
- Process AIA billings and certified payroll reports
- Posting of cash to A/R
- Assist in month-end and year-end close process
- Post month end journal entries
- Process credit card payments and miscellaneous non-A/R related cash receipts
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts to general ledger
- Assist and provide backup support for Billing, A/R and A/P
- Ad-Hoc analysis as needed
Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration
Minimum of two (2) years of staff accountant experience
CareerBuilder - 16 months ago