. An interesting and challenging opportunity awaits you. W.B. Mason is a company rich with history and for over 100 years has been driven to satisfy the customer. Quality, integrity, honesty and dependability are what W.B. Mason customers expect and these same characteristics are what we look for in an employee. If you want to be part of a growing company, looking to achieve great things, you have come to the right place!
As a Designer/Space Planner with W.B. Mason Company, you will be responsible for:
We offer a competitive salary and a complete benefits package including health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401 (k) and a FSA dependent care plan.
- Interior Design/Space Planning
- Fabric and Finish Selection
- Product Specification
- Meeting with customers both at our offices and at the end user facility
- Conduct interior design and product presentations
- Stay informed and up to date on all product updates, products enhancements and new product developments
- Auto CAD/CAP Software experience required
- AllSteel experience preferred
W.B. Mason Company - 9 months ago
Who but W.B. Mason could offer such an array of office supplies? The company, founded in 1898 as a rubber stamp maker, is one of the largest...