Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, Target.com and Amazon.com.
We are currently looking for a Designer to join our growing team. If you are looking for a fast paced environment at a fast growing company, please apply!
- Uses knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, packaging, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets.
- Must remain abreast of technological advances in the field and be able to identify areas of use in the organization.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks related to graphic design.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A great deal of creativity and latitude is expected.
- At least 3 years experience working as a Designer.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and a strong grasp of design principles.
- Strong in conceptual and problem solving skills; critical thinking.
- A portfolio or sample work that clearly communicates successful design solutions that drive business success.
- Bilingual English/Chinese is required, both spoken and written
Fuhu, Inc. - 13 months ago
Fuhu, Inc., creators of the nabi Tablet, Fooz Kids and urDrive, is a leading provider of cloud-served software, applications, and services...