SurveyMonkey is the world's leading provider of web-based survey solutions, but there's really much more to us than that. We're a smart, passionate group of people who work hard to deliver the best survey experience on the planet, period. We do this because we believe everyone deserves easy access to the insights and information they need to make better, more informed decisions.
We're also proud to admit that despite our incredible growth over the past 10 years, we refuse to grow up. We are still small and nimble; everyone plays an impactful role; and when we say good ideas can come from anyone, we mean it.
SurveyMonkey is trusted by millions of customers, including 99% of the Fortune 500, as well as other businesses, academic institutions and organizations of all shapes and sizes. In any given month, we collect more than 40 million survey responses from people in all countries around the world.
If this sounds like home to you, and you're ready to make your work matter to millions, we'd love to meet you.
SurveyMonkey is looking for a creative Designer with a talent for visual design excellence and front end knowledge who will work closely with our marketing, user experience, web development and product personnel to deliver the ultimate user experience for customer acquisition, to survey creators and respondents.
- Support our online and offline advertising and marketing efforts with a creative, data minded design approach
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand and user requirements
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user centered design process
- Work with marketing, user experience, web development and engineers to deliver the final product
- Turn mock-ups and designs into full pages complete with CSS and HTML
- Skills developing high-impact visual design for marketing campaigns
- Portfolio examples of online marketing campaigns, web application design and visual design systems
- Strong knowledge of user-centered and web design principles as well as visual design principles and typography
- Ability to prioritize work to meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a careful attention to detail in order to manage multiple product requirements
- Must be able to create information architecture diagrams, wire frames, prototypes and screen flows
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience (including business, marketing, product and technology teams)
- A degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Key products include Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign. GitHub and Adobe Fireworks knowledge is a plus
- Documenting and managing design patterns is a plus
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer.